Jun 16, 2013

TRENDY






I just love this plaid high heel shoes from TopDresses and I find it so cool to wear with shorts all the way sneaking around at the mall all day! Before, I don't actually wear high heels cause it's really hard to manage while you are in a hurry like taking almost 60 steps to your classroom just to reach the allotted time. Definitely it was crazy! I've always have this feeling to wear high heels but after a few hours or few minutes, I feel tired. Sometimes, I just walk straight with confident because once you start becoming confident, this help to break into the shoes and make me more stable and balanced. I think, the best place to break in a new pair of heels or to practice wearing them is at the market. You can walk around holding on to a shopping cart. 


No comments: