Jun 21, 2013

MUSICO MANILA: MY EVERYTHING WORLD TOUR

It's the second time around for this handsome, cute, charming and bubbly Korean superstar/actor Lee Min Hoo oppa for his "My Everything" World Tour first-ever Concert that will happen  on July 6, 2013, Saturday 8 pm at the Mall of Asia Arena. After his successful fan concert last November 2012, the phenomenon Boys over Flowers and City Hunter star has come to his way as an recording artist, returns to Philippines for a one night only concert. It's pretty obvious, everyone are really excited about it. 
I'm always be a fan of Min Hoo because I find him so cute and I love those killer smile that would melt my heart everytime I saw him on television. Well, I have enjoyed a lot of his dramas because he was one of the best actors who made me fall in love. He's very versatile and full of surprises. So far so good, I'll always love his fashion...still the best! He always blew me away with those acting skills and absolutely he is the coolest guy ever!



Actually, I discovered Korean drama by chance and one of my favorite drama ever is the Boys over Flowers that everyone were crazy about it. I was addicted to it that I used to start watching other dramas from then on. I noticed that Koreans were really good on drama. The way they portray their characters and they were surreal, touching and so funny. I have always imagined that if I were meet a famous person like Lee Min Hoo, I wouldn't go crazy and just be like I would go insane to the point where I would pass out. He's one of my ultimate crushes in Korea. I don't know what he's like in person but I bet he's awesome and nice. I wish I can see him in Korea soon! Hahaha
So guys, I know Min Hoo oppa will try his best to entertain us a lot on his upcoming concert. Grab your tickets now before it will sold out. Visit www.smtickets.com for more info and update. For VVIP tickets, call Wilbros Live at 374-9999. AJA!!!!!

No comments: